Jeff has built a lasting reputation of honesty and integrity in dealing with business associates and people of the community. His successful career is proof that area knowledge and expertise is a powerful and important tool in his excellent negotiating skills. Intensive networking strengths, current technology, continuing education & training coupled with dedicated commitment to serve all of your real estate needs are among the benefits Jeff brings to his clients.
- Recipient of Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS(R) 2015 Realtor of the Year award
- Past-President, SILVAR Board of Directors
- Director, CAR Board of Directors
- Chair, MLSListings, Inc Rules & Citation Committee& SILVAR Super User Review Group
- International President’s Circle (Top 2% of agents internationally)
- USAA Certified Relocation Specialist –Northern California
- Cartus Certified Specialist – Northern California
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- MLSListings, Inc. (Multiple Listing Service)
• Prestigious International President's Circle (Top 2% Coldwell Banker Internationally)
• Graduate of the Realtor Institute - a 12 month, 14 course series
• Numerous Legal Seminars & Market Updates
• San Jose State University - Marketing
• The Risk of selling PUDs (Ron Rossi & Guy Berry)
• USAA Relocation Specialist Training
• Revision Seminars PRDS & CAR Purchase Contract
• Graduate Coldwell Banker University
• Transfer Disclosure Seminar
• California Agency Seminar
• Advanced Sales Training
• Advanced Negotiating
• Selling in an Adjusting Market
• Lifetime Santa Clara County Resident.
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
• Licensed commercial pilot.
• Volunteer Mission Pilot for Angel Flight West.
• Hobbies include: Traveling, skiing, flying, boating and camping.
• Father was a dedicated firefighter for the City of San Jose for 32 years.